Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Midget Block - #60

This block looks big but it will finish at 4.5".
Because of time constraints this week, I needed a really simple midget block to work on and this one fit the bill perfectly. This little number is called French 4's and I paper-pieced it last night. It came together quickly and easily and that is just what I was looking for. I had to jump ahead in the order of blocks to get to it - I bypassed #'s 57, 58 & 59. Next week I hope to show #57 which is a block that combines paper-piecing and applique. Another challenge block for me!

3 comments:

scraphappy said...

French 4s turned out lovely. I really like the fabric you used. #57 is a beauty. The paper piecing part is easy enough and the little circles go super fast after they are prepped. Can't wait to see your version.

Jan-Maree said...

Cute!

Cathy said...

Oh so very pretty. I love the floral fabric