Friday, April 20, 2012

Dear Jane - Florence Nightingale (A-8)


This week's Dear Jane block turned out to be a very simple one. I made it on Wednesday after work and it didn't take very long at all. It was very easy to construct using freezer paper for the templates. I chose a blue and black check fabric and I think it turned out quite well! It is an album block and maybe...I just might use it as a signature block. I will wait until I am further along in the construction of this quilt before I make a final decision.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I like that one, too.. The crisp edges of it, and the white. I'm really enjoying watching your Dear Janes come together.

vtquilter said...

Love the color you chose. Very nice block.

Josie said...

Now... I'm going to ask the dumbest quilting question in the Universe..... What's a signature block? Shoud I have one?
I never claimed to be clever now did I!

scraphappy said...

Pretty block, glad you found a nice simple one this week. Sometimes they are just what we need to keep up moving along.