|Wow - 65 blocks!|
I started out the morning tidying my sewing room and putting lots of stuff away and then I started cutting scraps and larger pieces of neutral fabric into 1.5" strips for my log cabin blocks. I then cut the strips down to the correct lengths that I need for my blocks. I already had quite a bit pre-cut from last week but I had just washed some neutral fabrics and I thought I would add them to the mix. I do need to cut some more 1.5" strips of green fabric for next week though. After making this latest batch of blocks today I am running short of quite a few of the sizes. Having the pieces cut ahead of time sure does make for easy piecing of these blocks - totally relaxed, mindless sewing. I got 30 blocks sewn today - look how full my design wall is!
I am linking up to Scrappy Saturday at soscrappy's blog for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Hop on over to check out what everyone else had going on in their sewing rooms.