Friday, February 17, 2012

February Friday Night Sew-In


Tonight is Friday Night Sew-In and I plan on joining in! I will be working on some of my Little Houses tonight. I plan on adding 10 new houses to my neighbourhood this month and it would be great if I got them all done tonight. I do have some pieces all prepped and ready to go so that will help quite a bit. I don't think I have quite enough though, so there will be some cutting as well as sewing going on around here. I have been trying to remember to cut pieces for my houses from the leftover scraps when cutting for other projects but I don't always remember!

It's not too late to join in - sign-ups are still going on!

1 comment:

Christine L said...

I have the chocolate ready if you need a bite to snack on :) Have fun!! Look forward to seeing your houses :)