Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Building My Little Houses - February


I love them! I made 6 more little houses this week to add to the 4 I had made for FNSI last week. Yaayy - I have reached my monthly building quota and it was so much fun.  All of this building and I didn't even break out in a sweat! Each time I sew a house I get better and better at sewing the inset seams - I bet once I get my neighbourhood all built I will be able sew those seams blindfolded - ha ha. This is a picture of February's houses all together.

Oops - one fell off the wall!
This is what my neighbourhood looks like with my January and February houses all together. I still have to make decisions about what I will use for sashing and/or cornerstones but there is lots of time left for that.

4 comments:

Jan-Maree said...

these are looking great Ellen - a lovely little village

Quilter Kathy said...

A fabulous neighbourhood!

Linda said...

I love your houses so much!

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen

I just love your little houses. They are just so cute. love sis