Thursday, December 8, 2011

Friday Night Sew-In

It is that time again when we all meet up in our sewing rooms and get working on our projects that really need some attention. Hop on over to Heidi's blog and sign yourself up for this edition of the Friday Night Sew-In!

I have two projects that I really want to spend some time on but I think that I will be working on the next step of the Orca Bay mystery quilt hosted by Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville. I can't wait for tomorrow's clue to be released.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Thanks so much for the reminder!

Quilter Kathy said...

I'm in! I'll be working on clue 4 also!

Christine L said...

:) See ya in your sewing room, I'll bring some chocolate too :)

vtquilter said...

Have fun with those red blocks this week! I think I may try to get into the sewing room today or later tonight! Woo Hoo! Back to being home again!!!