Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thank You!

Awards
I received The Liebster Blog award from Jan-Maree of Cherry Red Quilter - thank you for the compliment! This blog award is given to bloggers who are "up and coming" and who have less than 200 followers. Even though I have been resistant to receiving any blog awards Jan-Maree has been quite persistant and has finally prevailed. I have never been very good at chain-letters (that alone will tell you how old I am) and I never seem to pass them along - not even the new email versions. So, keeping that in mind I give this award to all bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Please feel free to copy and paste the Liebster Blog award to your blog and pass it on to other bloggers who also have less than 200 followers.

Blogging is a wonderful form of show and tell and I love seeing and reading about what other quilters are working on. We all put so much of ourselves into making our quilts (and other articles) and it does feel really good when others appreciate our efforts. When visitors leave comments it is very encouraging especially because it is usually always such positive feedback. I had never heard of quilt blogs until about 2 years ago and I was absolutely stunned and amazed at what I was seeing and reading about. Quilters truly are artists and the creativity that is out in "blogland" is overwhelming at times. If only we could all be blessed with the time we need to make all the projects on our continually growing "to make someday" lists. If you are still reading this post - thank you!

2 comments:

Cherry Red Quilter said...

Nicely done :-)

mainer said...

Congrats on the well deserved award!