Saturday, November 12, 2011

Rainbow Scrap Challenge - Brown Week 2


I did quite a bit of work on my brown 4-patches this week. I have made enough 4-patches to complete 30 blocks and I have sewn them all into pairs. I guess that means that the quilt layout will be 5 x 6 and it should end up being twin sized depending on the border treatment I choose. I did have to raid some of the 1.5" strips so that I would have enough 4-patches to make a decent sized quilt. My next step is to sew all of paired 4-patches together to make little 16-patches. Each block requires two 16-patches and two larger 4-patches. I plan on getting the 16-patches completed this week.

Why not drop by soscrappy's blog and see what everyone else has going on this week!

5 comments:

scraphappy said...

Those look great! Congratulations on getting so much accomplished.

Christine L said...

OH wow! Those are going to look GREAT in an upcoming quilt! Nice job and lots ready for your next step :)
PS.Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog :)

Quiltbenaco said...

Grande!
Sempre attiva con nuove produzioni!
Ciao

vtquilter said...

Wow! you've gotten a lot done. Great job.

susiloci said...

Se ven muy bonitos y gran cantidad.