Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jacob's Ladder - Week 5 & 6


Jacob's Ladder Blocks week 5 & 6
 I missed last week's installment so I decided to make up for it by making 4 blocks this week instead of 2. I apologize for the blurry picture - I don't know what happened other than I may have taken the picture without my glasses on!

This how they all look together so far. The one bright block still sticks out but I think as I add more variety it will blend in and if not I can always omit it. On another note, Happy Birthday to my brother Aron!

8 comments:

Cherry Red Quilter said...

This is going to be such a lovely quilt!

Christine L said...

I love it so far! This is going to be a jewel of a quilt! Thanks for sharing your progress with us!!

Quiltbenaco said...

Quasi quasi provo anch'io questo blocco....
Ciao

mainer said...

I always forget how wonderful those blocks are together. Thanks for the progress report. They are gorgeous.

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen

Just love this block! I am glad you are working hard at staying on task! You really are progressing on this quilt and only two blocks per week. wow will be finished in no time!

susiloci said...

Que trabajo tan bonito, pero debe de ser muy complicado.

Mary said...

I love the way this is turning out.

vtquilter said...

Love the pretty blues! The quilt looks great so far!