Thursday, November 17, 2011

Friday Night Sew-In

Handmade by Heidi

Tomorrow night is Friday Night Sew-In and I am not going to allow anything to distract me from participating (even a big pile of fabric that needs to be ironed!). Last month I had such good intentions and then it all went to....well let's just say I was unable to join in. I really, really need to get on to making some Christmas gifts for my sisters and Mom. I thought I would make them some tissue holders as well as some tea bag totes. Last year I made them bags and crochet wash cloths and they all seemed to be pretty happy with their gifts. Oh my, as I was getting this post organized, I noticed that Bonnie Hunter has blogged a reminder that the first part of the Orca Bay mystery is being revealed tomorrow.....I must not get sidetracked...I really need to get these Christmas gifts made. Click on the FNSI icon and hop on over to Heidi's blog and sign yourself up.

2 comments:

Cherry Red Quilter said...

Good girl, don't let yourself get side tracked - get your christmas presents sewn and then back to the ironing. Bonnie Hunter won't mind waiting!

vtquilter said...

Concentrate on those gifts and then you can do the mystery!!!