Saturday, October 8, 2011

Rainbow Scrap Challenge - Orange Blocks

Courage
Woohoo - week 2 and I am going strong. I made more blocks using the leftover fabrics from the Garden Fence QA and I added 10 of them to the 10 I already had. This new quilt is definitely quite orange with smaller amounts of pink and green added in and I am quite happy with the way it looks. I would really like the blocks that I make for this month's scrap challenge to become a quilt top before the month is finished. If I get any further than that it would really be a bonus. This quilt already has a name - Courage! Pop on over to soscrappy's blog to see what everyone else is working on this week.

9 comments:

Kelli said...

Love the colors together.. you'd never know it's made from scraps! LOVE this!

Quilter Kathy said...

Looking fabulous...way to go!

Cathy said...

It is wonderful!! It looks like summer, or at least that's what it makes me think of.

scraphappy said...

Super looking orange blocks. They are so bright and happy. You have made great progress this month.

Myra said...

Your Courage is wonderful Ellen!
The month is still young yet. You can do it!!

Cherry Red Quilter said...

It looks wonderful - love the colours!

make.share.give said...

This is really pretty. It's one of my favorite blocks.

Connie said...

It looks so beautiful! That is such a fun block to make.

mainer said...

Those blocks look good! I like the name you gave them.