Friday, September 30, 2011

Leftover's Quilt


Leftovers 4-patches all done!
Yesterday, I spent most of the morning putting the final touches on these scrappy 4 patches. I now have 130 sets of 4 four-patches  - yup - that's 520 little 4-patches all ready to go. I have the pieces cut and prepped for the next step so all I need to do is to get sewing.

I had a lot of trouble sleeping the night before so I just decided to get out of my comfy bed and head down to the family room and continue working on my Pathways quilt. I had already started hand stitching the binding to the back earlier in the day so, thanks to my sleepless night, I am now halfway through finishing up the binding. No need for pictures at this point but I will certainly post 'em when I get it all done!

9 comments:

Quiltbenaco said...

Ottimo lavoro, non riuscirei a lavorare di notte....preferisco poltrire nel letto, anche se non dormo,
infatti non produco molto.....
Ciao

Cathy said...

Lovely little 4 patches. I wonder what they'll be when they grow up.

vtquilter said...

Those 4 patches are so cute! Can't wait to see where they end up.
Boo on the sleepless night. Hope you are able to sleep better tonight.

Quilter Kathy said...

See how much you can accomplish when you give up sleeping!!??! LOL!

Cherry Red Quilter said...

I keeo telling everyone that sleep is over rated. Cant wait to see what you do with your four patches!

Michelle said...

You have been very busy.
And I can't wat to see either.

Kelli said...

I love looking at all those scrappy four patches. Oh the possibilities!! :)

Connie said...

Now that is a lot of 4 patches! Have fun with the "next step"!

Cynthia said...

Love looking at these scrappies! Nice way to spend a sleepless night.