Monday, September 26, 2011

Getting to the Bottom of it All

Well...I did a great job yesterday and I got to the bottom of my bin. I sewed all of my 2sies together into 4 patches but oh..oh..I have 2 that are missing partners. I am pretty sure I matched all the pieces together into sets as I put them into the bin so I hope I didn't get any mismatched when grabbing and sewing. Now, I just have to spend a bit of time pressing and snipping.
I foresee a lot of pressing and snipping in my future!

6 comments:

vtquilter said...

Congrats! You did a great job getting through them.

Cherry Red Quilter said...

WOW well done girl!

Kelli said...

Have just had a look around your blog. Came over from FNSI.. love all of your scrappy projects. I share your love of scraps. :) Going to follow along, if you don't mind having a new follower. :)

scraphappy said...

Wow, love the look of an empty bin, what a lot of sewing that represents.

Connie said...

Sometimes it is so much fun to just sew squares together! Have fun snipping and ironing!
Quilting by the River

Cathy said...

WOW!! That's a lot of 4 patches!! I tend to do mine in groups of 20, just so there isn't a large pile like that to finish