Saturday, July 16, 2011
Rainbow Scrap Challenge - Red/White
Not too much going on around here! I pulled out all of the red strings that I had and I only got 5 - 8.5" blocks. I don't know yet what they will become part of but I am sure I will eventually think of something. I have really buckled down and am doing a major "scrap sorting/clearing/get projects finished" overhaul of my sewing room. As part of that, I found some 2.5" red/neutral hst parts. Some were already sewn into hsts but many of them were just cut into pairs ready to be sewn together. This was from some long ago abandoned project that I don't even remember any more. I sewed them together into hsts and pressed and trimmed them and they are now ready to be used in "some" future project. There were also a few that I ended up trimming to 2". One of the projects that made it to the top of my list of things to do was my Project Linus pink baby quilt - see my previous post. This quilt was from May's Rainbow Scrap Challenge and it is now complete and ready to be donated.