Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Night Sew-In


Tonight I will be participating in the Friday Night Sew-In. I am looking foward to spending my Friday evening in a virtual sewing bee working together with other women (and men) on projects that are important to us. I currently have several projects on the go that need to be finished but I just can't seem to get ideas for other projects out of my head. My plan tonight is to get some of these ideas/designs onto paper and choose fabrics and start cutting my fabric into strips. At the least it will allow me to see whether I will need to make any fabric purchases, hopefully, I will find all the fabrics I need within my stash. At the most it will allow me to stop dreaming about these ideas and make them a reality. Why not join in the fun - just click on the picture and sign yourself up for the Friday Night Sew-In.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Ohhhhh, I soooo wish I could join in. But, I have to work at the hospital tonight, 3-11. Boohoo.....