Saturday, May 21, 2011

Friday Night Sew-In Results


Plans for Future Quilts

Cutting, cutting and more cutting!











I started my Friday night a little early because, well,  I just couldn't wait to get started. First, I spent some time working out plans for future quilts. I must be going through a creative period because I just keep getting lots of ideas. I don't know if all my ideas will work out and turn into wonderful quilts but hopefully some will! I also spent quite a bit of time cutting fabric into strips. I have at least three quilts in mind that I can use similar fabrics for so I just went on a cutting binge. I'm not done because I still need to cut an assortment of fabric strips in other colours as well. I don't have to be in a hurry, I have plenty to work on right now. I think I will just spend a little time here and there cutting fabric into strips and then when I am ready to start my new projects I will already have a head start!

3 comments:

LaDonna and Diana said...

Way to go on getting all the cutting done!

LaDonna

Crispy said...

I don't think you HAVE to sew on Sew In night. You did get creative and some tedious prep work done :0)

Crispy

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen

So glad you are having a creative period. Just go with it! Create Create Create - Quilters are Artists Too! Love sis