Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Raven Stars Quilt-Along


Raven Star Fabrics
 I have decided to participate in the Raven Stars Quilt-Along hosted by Amy of Amy's Passions. This quilt was designed by one of her Math8 students and was the top voted design. It is a three colour quilt and Amy will be making her's white/black/purple. I have selected my fabrics and I will be using white/black/green definitely not the colour of a raven - oh well). She currently plans on posting one step per week with a time commitment of 1.5 - 2 hrs per step. I should be able to keep pace at that rate. Why not join in on the fun - I have linked to her post outlining the fabric requirements and where you can sign up. The cutting instructions will be posted tomorrow. I also placed a picture of the block design on my blog.

4 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

I am tempted...your choices look great!

Cheryl said...

You know i love that green fabric! The raven star pattern looks really nice Ellen. I can't wait to see a few blocks together to see the patter it will create. Love sis

Amy (lilme2_99) said...

Woohooo! Thanks for joining in and LOVE the green!

Crispy said...

I love your fabric choices. I won't be joining in but will enjoy watching your progress :0)

Crispy