Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Night Sew-In

Tonight I intend on starting the hand quilting of my green Seven Sisters quilt. It has been ready for quilting for a while now but I had put off starting it because I was really indecisive about which pattern to use. I have finally made up my mind and I have decided to keep it simple. My current plan is to quilt it all over using Baptist Fans. I really do love the look of this pattern - we will see how much I can get done in one evening. Join in the fun and participate in the Friday Night Sew-In.

2 comments:

blauraute said...

Hello Ellen,
I'm very interested seeing the results of your Friday Night Sew-in. I'm lazy tonight to do something. On saturday I'll show my next project on the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
Have a nice sewing night and best wishes
Roswitha

Crispy said...

Did you get a lot done?

Crispy