Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Roll Roll Cotton Boll

Roll Roll Cotton Boll
These are my results so far for many hours spent working on the RRCB mystery quilt. I must say that I really enjoyed making the neutral string blocks and I love them. I have fallen behind on this mystery quilt from Bonnie Hunter and I don't think I have a chance at getting caught up before the whole quilt is revealed. I have completed all the steps up to #4. Step #5 is the HST challenge step and I have been working on making the HST's for the last couple evenings so progress is being made. This is the first mystery quilt that I have participated in and I will say that it has been a great experience. I have looked forward each week to having the next step revealed and I did keep up until sometime around Christmas but you know how that goes. I had to move everything to my kitchen table to take a picture because my sewing room has been overtaken by blue scraps for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge hosted by Angela at soscrappy and other projects that I am currently working on.

3 comments:

Lori said...

That mystery is a lot of sewing! You've done terrific!!

julieQ said...

I just love piles of pieces...don't you??

Quilter Kathy said...

Just love that photo of all the pieces laid out ready to put together!